Academy of Business and Computer Studies (ABCS) is a multi-campus, college offering Further Education and Training (FET) courses. The college has been diligently serving the community for the last twelve years (founded in 1998).
Since its establishment in 1998, Academy has grown from strength to strength providing quality tertiary education to thousands of young people. With a total enrolment of over 1,300 learners last year alone, Academy stands out as one of the leading private academic institutions in South Africa today opening door for and empowering thousands of young South Africans.
- Johannesburg campus at 1 De Velliers and Harrison street,
- Pretoria campus at 176 Francis Baard Street (Formerly Schoeman) Between Bosman and Paul Kruger,
- Durban campus at 35 Mark Lane (Cnr Pine street),
- East London campus at 136 Oxford street.
Accreditations and Registrations
Academy is provisionally Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training No: 2008/ FE07/ 108.
Provisionally accredited by UMALUSI, Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training as follows:
- No: FET 00283 PA Pretoria
- No: FET 00635 PA East London
- No: FET 001081 PA Johannesburg
- No: FET 001181 PA Durban
Department of Education Examination centre number:
- 08999908804 ( Pretoria)
- 08999908807 ( Johannesburg) GDE Centre No: 910009
- 599995556 ( Durban)
- 499990443 (East London)
- SASSETA: ACC/2006/07/376
- Fully accredited by MICT SETA Ref No: ACC/2006/07/376
- FASSET Accredited provider code No: 1314
- LG SETA Number 14 – 562 – 102 009
- Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Registration No: 445/2009
- Gauteng Department of Education Examination centre No: B910009 (Johannesburg)
- Gauteng Department of Education Registration No: 400390
- Kwazulu Natal Department of Education Examination centre No: B5421272
- Authorized training providers for LCCI, LCM, CAT and CompTIA
Our Mission Statement
Creating job creators rather than job seekers through the provision of affordable, quality and empowering business and computer education and skills, using outcomes based training programmes.
Our Goals and Objectives
Providing affordable and quality computer and business training Bridging the gap between theoretical computer/business knowledge and practical experience in the world of work. Pursuing rigorous research in the labour market to ensure that our teaching programmes remain relevant to the priorities of employers. This would go a long way towards supplementing government’s efforts of alleviating unemployment. Promoting students’ business acumen and self-reliance by imparting project planning and implementation skills; this empowers students with the necessary skills to conceive their own business enterprises, thereby