Advanced Office Management course at Unisa
The purpose of this programme is to prepare potential learners and office employees for a career in office management and to prepare them for promotion by teaching them advanced aspects of office and information management. The focus of this programme constitutes the management of an administrative section. It will hopefully motivate them and be an indication to them that they are able to further their studies by enrolling for formal courses once they have completed this SLP.
Secretaries, office assistants and personal assistants employed by any type of organisation in South Africa.
A previous qualification or course in Office Management at NQF level 6 (such as the programme in Office Management).
- Virtual Workplace
- Productivity, Workflow and Office Procedures in the Administrative Office
- Employee and organisational wellness
- Ergonomics in the office environment
- Quality Administrative Management
- The Role of information systems
- ICT in the business environment
- Global business
- Fundamentals of Event Management
- Event planning and Time Management
- Event implementation