In line with the JRA’s talent management strategy, the Johannesburg Roads Agency offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full-time studies at accredited tertiary institutions. The bursary includes vacation work and experiential training. Johannesburg Roads Agency invites students/undergraduates who are interested in joining the Roads industry to apply for bursaries in the study fields mentioned below:
• Engineering (Civil/Electrical)• Financial Management/Accounting• Internal Audit
• Information Technology/Information Management
• Built Environment (Construction Management)
Bursary Criteria for selection:
• Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
• Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
• South African citizens
• Preference will be given to applicants residing in the Johannesburg jurisdiction.
What does JRA bursary covers?
• Tuition fees
• Study material/tools
• Residence fees.