The academic achievement of learners is tremendously excellent. St. Mark’s International School is controlled by a governing body which handles and controls all aspects of the school, from the appointment of educators to decisions on which extra-curricular activities are offered. Each member of the governing body holds a specific portfolio.
To be the most preferred and trusted international educational institution that provides excellent and quality education, so as to mould socially, responsible, educated and economically active global citizens.
To render the best service that caters for all educational needs of our society by providing a conducive learning environment that empowers learners to reach their full career potential which cultivates self-confidence and self-esteem.
Why learners should enrol with us:
- Excellent sporting facilities.
- Grooming of talents while schooling.
- Effective teaching and learning through an extra curriculum at no extra cost.
- Supervised studies during and after school hours.
- Strong observance of Christian principles and values.
- Learner centered education which contributes towards developing learners to become responsible, patriotic and active independent individuals.
- Qualified and competent educators supported by a committed administrative staff.
- Continuous assessment monitored by internal and external assessors and moderators, supervised by QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER.
- Compulsory educational excursions.
- Respect for human rights and dignity.
- International academic relations (student exchange program).
St. Mark’s International School Nelspruit Application Information
The Following Documents Are Required Upon Admission
- Birth certificate/certified ID copy and two passport photo’s.
- Transfer letter from the previous school.
- Sporting testimonial from your school coach (not compulsory).
- Study permit if coming from another country.
- Certified copy of Identity document/s of parent/s or guardian/s.
- Previous term report.
Learners will be expected to buy textbooks and study guides from stationary dealers. However these materials will be available at the college upon payment of a very reasonable deposit fee. These materials are returnable to the school and learners will be reimbursed the deposit fee. In case a book or material is lost the learner will be liable to replacing it or an amount to the value of the lost material will be deducted from the deposit fee. A small percentage of the depreciation value of the materials will also be deducted by the school from the deposit fee.
St. Mark’s International School Nelspruit Contact Information