Diploma in Theology from Mukhanyo Theological College
A student may be accepted into the MTC Diploma in Theology if they meet the following requirement:
- A South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a minimum of 30% in the language of learning and teaching—English—as certified by Umalusi, coupled with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects; (Based on Department of Education Higher Education Act, 1997(Act 101 of 1997) Minimum Admission Requirements for Higher Certificate, Diploma and Bachelor’s Degree Programmes requiring a National Senior Certificate (NSC) (Government Gazette, 24 Vol 751, No 32131 of 11 July 2008). or,
- An accredited equivalent of a National Senior Certificate from a foreign institution that is deemed equivalent to no. 1 above; or,
- A Higher Certificate or Advanced Certificate in a cognate field with an average of at least 50%; or,
- A Diploma, Bachelor’s, or other qualification at an exit level of NQF Level 5 or higher with an average of at least 50%.
Certificate in Ministry from BTC
BTC has aligned itself with international trending in presenting an integrated theological education. This means that the classical subjects of biblical studies, biblical languages, church history and systematic theology are taught from an Evangelical perspective where the Bible is honoured as the “inspired Word of God” (2 Tim. 3:15). Secondly, there is a further Major subject choice resulting in a professional outcome of competency (Either pastoral, youth, or missions). Thirdly, a significant amount of the curriculum is devoted to personal spiritual development and practical exposure to ministry. These “three integrated” rings form the overall curriculum.
Bachelor of Theology from George Whitefield College
This 3-year full-time programme at NQF 5 – 7 will equip you with the education and training needed for a professional ministry, teaching the Word of God and for leadership in a Christian church, community, or organisation. The qualification will give you the opportunity to integrate knowledge of the Christian faith with skills essential to minister and lead Christian communities and contribute to the development and transformation of the broader society.
BTh subjects include:
- Systematic Theology & Ethics
- Church History
- Biblical Studies comprising Old Testament, Hebrew, New Testament and Greek
- Mission & Culture
- Practical Ministry
Bachelor of Theology from South African Theology Serminar
Welcome to the The South African Theological Seminary (SATS) which is a fully accredited and registered, online institution, focusing on equipping you for service, right where you are in your local church.
- Bible-based, Christ-centred, Spirit-led
- Credits for prior learning and experience
- Enrol at any time of the year
- Pay as you go.