ACT Cape Town (Private College) Online Application, Fees and Requirements information for 2023 – 2024. On this page, you will find all relevant information regarding studying at ACT Cape Town, such as: study fees, courses offered (Full-time, Part-time, Online, and Distance Learning), application requirements and contact information.
Table of Contents
About ACT Cape Town
Application Requirements for Courses Offered (Prospectus)
Applicants are required to have the appropriate combination of recognized NSC (National Senior Certificate) subjects, as well as certain levels of achievement in matric in these subjects, and the required APS (depending on the courses they are applying for).
First of all, ensure you have the following:
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Final school-leaving results or statement of symbols i.e. IGCSE, A levels (AS & A2), IB
- To qualify to study a Higher Certificate programme, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Diploma / Higher Certificate or Bachelor’s pass.
- To qualify to study a Higher Certificate programme, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Diploma or Bachelor’s pass.
- To qualify to study a 3-year degree programme, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Bachelor’s pass.
Online Application for 2023 – 2024
So, how do you go about applying for your studies at ACT Cape Town for your 2023 -2024 studies? Applying at ACT Cape Town is an easy online process.
To apply at ACT Cape Town, please click here
Open Day @ ACT Cape Town
ACT Cape Town believes in Open Days in order to expose students to a possible great learning environment and study opportunities awaiting for them.
Reasons Why you should attend the next Open Day at ACT Cape Town
- You get greater clarity in person, on what ACT Cape Town offers for students
- You get to visit different faculties and departments at ACT Cape Town
- You get to speak to dedicated courses representatives who will be able to help you determine which qualification is a good fit for you
- Open Day gives you a glimpse of the real-life feeling and culture of ACT Cape Town campuses
- Through Open Days, students get to weigh up the courses offered at various institutions
Study Fees at ACT Cape Town
Study fees at ACT Cape Town suit the type of qualification and all requirements that made the course learning possible. Study fees depend on the following:
- Type of a course (Certificate/Diploma)
- Duration of the study
- Subjects or course modules selected
- Practical work and equipment needed
ACT Cape Town Contact Information
- Tel: 021 419 7007
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://actcapetown.co.za/
More Colleges to study at in South Africa
If you are still not sure where to study, you can still explore many colleges to study at in South Africa HERE.
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- AFDA Fees 2024 and Courses Requirements
- Mediclinic Online Application, Fees, and Requirements 2024
- Lyceum College Courses and Fees 2024: Online Application Requirements
- Milpark Education Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- International Agricultural Academy for Africa Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- Commerce and Computer College of South Africa Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- Health Sciences College Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- Greenside Design Center College of Design (GDC) Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
Find Articles by Authors
My Courses Editor