Australian Catholic University Entry Requirements – Application and Admission Requirements,
Entry to all ACU undergraduate courses is based on two criteria:
- satisfying entry requirements, like subject prerequisites
- having a lowest selection rank high enough to gain admission to the course.
There are various ways to meet entry criteria:
- If you completed Year 12 your results remain valid indefinitely.
- TAFE and other tertiary study results can also be used to gain entry to undergraduate courses at ACU. Learn more.
- If you haven’t completed Year 12, VET or tertiary studies and you are aged 21 years or older, you can complete a Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) and use the results to gain admission to ACU. Learn more.