BCom Law offered at the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
The purpose of a BCom (Law) degree is to allow the student to acquire knowledge of the South African legal system, private law, business enterprises law, labour law and customary law. In addition to this, the student will be able to take courses in aspects of Economic and Management Sciences.
The minimum period of study for the degree is three (3) years on a full-time basis.
Modules completed in the BCom (Law) degree will count towards module credits in a subsequent LLB degree.
Useful Links for studying at UJ
- BA Design (Communication Design) offered at UJ
- BCom Law offered at the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- When does UJ respond to applications?
- Student Accommodation around UJ Kingsway Campus
- Check your application status at UJ
- UJ Online Application for 2020
- 2020 University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus pdf online
- UJ Late Inquiry and Application for 2020
- Requirements to study social work at UJ
- NBT Requirements for UJ
- UJ Postgraduate Prospectus 2020: For all Faculties
- Find out How Much Registration Fee at UJ is for 2020
- UJ library past papers
- BA Law Course offered by the University of Johannesburg