Belgium Campus (Private College) Online Application, Fees and Requirements information for 2023 – 2024. On this page, you will find all relevant information regarding studying at Belgium Campus, such as: study fees, courses offered (Full-time, Part-time, Online, and Distance Learning), application requirements and contact information.
Table of Contents
About Belgium Campus
Belgium Campus is a pioneering ITversity in South Africa that helps to raise the bar in private education through its graduates in the ICT industry. The world is looking to technology for solutions to some of the most fundamental issues and problems faced today. With the help of one of our revolutionary IT qualifications you can lead the way in providing these solutions.
Application Requirements for Courses Offered (Prospectus)
Applicants are required to have the appropriate combination of recognized NSC (National Senior Certificate) subjects, as well as certain levels of achievement in matric in these subjects, and the required APS (depending on the courses they are applying for).
First of all, ensure you have the following:
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Final school-leaving results or statement of symbols i.e. IGCSE, A levels (AS & A2), IB
- To qualify to study a Higher Certificate programme, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Diploma / Higher Certificate or Bachelor’s pass.
- To qualify to study a Higher Certificate programme, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Diploma or Bachelor’s pass.
- To qualify to study a 3-year degree programme, you need to have matriculated with a National Senior Certificate (South African Grade 12 / Matric) with a Bachelor’s pass.
Online Application for 2023 – 2024
So, how do you go about applying for your studies at Belgium Campus for your 2023 -2024 studies? Applying at Belgium Campus is an easy online process.
Open Day @ Belgium Campus
Belgium Campus believes in Open Days in order to expose students to a possible great learning environment and study opportunities awaiting for them.
Reasons Why you should attend the next Open Day at Belgium Campus
- You get greater clarity in person, on what Belgium Campus offers for students
- You get to visit different faculties and departments at Belgium Campus
- You get to speak to dedicated courses representatives who will be able to help you determine which qualification is a good fit for you
- Open Day gives you a glimpse of the real-life feeling and culture of Belgium Campus campuses
- Through Open Days, students get to weigh up the courses offered at various institutions
Study Fees at Belgium Campus
Study fees at Belgium Campus suit the type of qualification and all requirements that made the course learning possible. Study fees depend on the following:
- Type of a course (Certificate/Diploma)
- Duration of the study
- Subjects or course modules selected
- Practical work and equipment needed
Belgium Campus Contact Information
- Tel: 010 593 5368
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.belgiumcampus.ac.za/
More Colleges to study at in South Africa
If you are still not sure where to study, you can still explore many colleges to study at in South Africa HERE.
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- AFDA Fees 2024 and Courses Requirements
- Mediclinic Online Application, Fees, and Requirements 2024
- Lyceum College Courses and Fees 2024: Online Application Requirements
- Milpark Education Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- International Agricultural Academy for Africa Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- Commerce and Computer College of South Africa Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- Health Sciences College Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
- Greenside Design Center College of Design (GDC) Online Application, Fees and Requirements 2024
Send Us a WhatsApp Message
065 380 8708
My Courses Editor