Best Computer Courses and Prices to study in South Africa
Best Computer Courses and Prices to study in South Africa: Basic computer skills are essential for every person who wants to be part of the South African economy. Almost every job requires some level of computer skills. Typically, computer courses will cover the most common everyday usages of a computer, including: understanding the basic notions of computer manipulation; managing computer files, word processing, using spreadsheets and databases; creating presentations; finding information and communicating.
In South Africa, you can get the best computer courses (with Certificates) that will equip you with much-needed corporate computer skills, needed for employment. Computer courses are suitable for adults, and youth who to improve their computer skills.
Types of Computer Skills Courses
Computer courses are mostly offered in the form of online, short-courses-format, distance-learning or as part of another major course. Computer courses come in three levels:
- Computer courses for beginners:
- Intermediate Computer Courses:
- Advanced Computer Courses:
List of Computer Courses with prices
- Introduction to internet and web design course offered by Unisa. Apply here
- Computer and Windows Fundamentals course offered by Learn Fast. Price: R2000. Apply here
- Advanced Short Learning Programme in Computer Skills offerd by North West University. Apply here
- Microsoft Office Outlook course offered by Imsimbi. Apply here