About | Advertise | Email:


Where can you study Teaching part time in South Africa You can still complete your Teaching studies without enrolling for  full-time studies at an institution. Below are some of the institutions that can offer you Teaching Courses part-time: Damelin Lyceum WITS Embury Institute of Higher Education Unisa University of Western Cape  

What to study to become a Chef For you to become a Chef, the following High School subjects are recommended: • Hospitality Studies • Physical Science • Mathematics • Consumer Studies After Matric you can study at a recognised Institution. The following Institutions do offer courses that can make you a Chef: The Swiss Hotel School The Four Year Professional Chef Programme The Culinary Academy Advanced Food and Wine Chefs Diploma Institute

Requirements to study Mechanical Engineering in South Africa To become a Professional Engineer, it is necessary to attend a university to take the four year degree of Bachelor of Science in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering. This is followed by a three year training period of postgraduate employment in industry after which the young engineer can apply for registration

Requirements to study Social Work at UKZN The academic entrance requirement to study social work at the University of KwaZulu-Natal is a minimum of 30 matric points. Students often choose to study social work because they want to help people and to uplift communities. Social work is defined by terms such as social justice, human rights and empowerment. The values of

Requirements to study Social Work at University of Limpopo - UL For a Bachelors degree you need to meet the following requirements: A National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Grade 12 Senior Certificate with university exemption is required for admission. Students could be admitted through recognition of prior learning (RPL). Admission into the School will be according to the following Admission Point

Requirements to study social work at uj The Department of Social Work at the University of Johannesburg offers professional qualifications at UNDERGRADUATE and POSTGRADUATE level. UNDERGRADUATE  level: (see programmes)  1.  BACHELOR OF SOCIAL WORK (BSW) This is a four-year qualification offered full-time at the Auckland Park Campus only. Students must register for specific courses withi​n the Faculty of Humanities with majors in Social Work (at 4th year level)

Unisa past papers and notes Previous examination papers, usually for the preceding year, are made available for most courses on the student learning portal, myUnisa. If you have not yet done so, claim your free myLife email address and join myUnisa. You will need your course code (e.g. PVL3701) to look up the material available for your course. If any old examination

Wits Postgraduate Application 2018 Approximately one third of the student body at Wits comprises postgraduate students. Wits is thus dedicated to providing quality training to postgraduate students as one means of ensuring a continuous supply of active and motivated researchers, while at the same time enriching the University’s undergraduate teaching. Download Wits Postgraduate Courses NB: Visit Wits website for more updated information and