2021 Applications Intake Cycles (Dates)
- Applications for 2021 will open in May/June; closing date is end of August.
- Applications for the second semester will open in March/April of each year; closing date is end of May. Please note only selected programmes have a second semester intake.
Specific Admission information for CUTAn application fee, as stipulated in the admission regulations of the CUT, must be paid before the deadline specified in the admission regulations. Prospective students must provide the Assistant Registrar: Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services with their completed application forms for admission to the CUT as early as possible in the preceding academic year or semester. A non-refundable application fee is payable with each application for admission. Once the Academic Structure and Student Enrolment Services Unit have processed the applications, a selection list is drawn up and forwarded to the various faculties. Upon receipt of the selection lists, the head of the department divide the applications into three (3) categories, namely:
- Applicants who meet all the admission requirements;
- Applicants to be subjected to the testing of potential;
- Applicants who are considered academically unsuccessful.