Diploma in Road Transport Management at UJR
About this course
WHAT MAKES THE DIPLOMA IN ROAD TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT UNIQUE EASY ADMISSION
• Prospective students should be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with endorsement to at least Diploma studies/university exemption.
• The Transport and Supply Chain Management Bridging course will be offered to students who have completed Gr 12 without the required endorsement/university exemption. After completion of this bridging course you may apply to do a Diploma in Road Transport Management. AFFORDABILITY This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity to students. CONVENIENCE
• Study from the comfort of your own home when applying for a Continuing Education Programme (CEP) at the Department of Transport and Supply Chain Management.
• Students have the opportunity to attend a five day study school.
• Examinations are written at various examination centres across South Africa.
• Easy access via the UJ website on the Student Portal to obtain assignment marks, examination results, etc. For this reason internet access is essential. COMPREHENSIVENESS
• This qualification is offered on a NQF level 6 and comprises of a full range of modules covering all the major functional areas of a transport company
This qualification provides students with the opportunity to improve their career advancement prospects in the road freight or road passenger transport industry. Most transport companies specify this qualification as a requirement for appointment or promotion. Possible career opportunities for the Diploma in Road Transport Management (Freight) are at Freight and Logistics companies such as: Transport Planner, Depot Manager, Operations Planner, Route Planner, Supervisors, Schedulers, etc. Possible career opportunities for the Diploma in Road Transport Management (Passengers) are at passenger companies such as bus companies: Transport Planner, Depot Manager, Operations Planner, Route Planner, Supervisors, Schedulers, etc.