Search Engine Optimisation by BlueMagnetR
About this course
Apply for Search Engine Optimisation by BlueMagnet
What you will learn in this course
This 3-day SEO Course will equip you with the relevant skills and tools to optimise and maintain a successful SEO plan. Learn how to increase your Google rankings while attracting better quality audiences to your website using ethical and Google compliance best practice guidelines.
- Understanding the Google Algorithm & Ranking Signals
- Key factors in Technical, On-Page & Off-Page SEO
- Latest updates to Google Ranking Signals
- Advanced Keyword Research & Selection
- Link Profile Analysis
- Optimising for Position Zero: Rich Snippets & Answers
- Structured Data & Schema Mark-up
- Progressive Web Aps (PWA’s)
- Optimising for the Mobile First Index (Mobile SEO)
- Voice Search & Google Assistant Optimisation
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- What to avoid in SEO
- Penalty Reconsideration Requests
- How to launch and measure your SEO Strategy
- Best SEO Tools & Metrics
Who should attend this course
Website Owners, Webmasters, Search Engine Marketers, SEO Professionals, Online Content Managers, Web Copywriters and Digital Marketers.
This certificate is endorsed by the Association for Search Engine Optimisation Professionals South Africa (SEOPSA). The Association for Search Engine Optimisation Professionals South Africa (SEOPSA) is a non-profit organisation established to further the SEO profession in South Africa. The association strives to promote the interests of the SEO industry through encouraging legitimate practices within the profession while safeguarding the interest of companies through ethical best practice compliance.