Top Teaching Courses Offered in South Africa: Distance Learning, Online Full-time, Part-time:
Browse a list of Teaching Courses in South Africa
Study Teaching Part-time; Full-time Online, Distance Learning, Foundation Phase Teaching Colleges, Foundation phase teaching colleges in Gauteng, Teaching Colleges in Pretoria. Teaching Courses in Johannesburg, Polokwane, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Free State.
In South Africa, careers in education can be rewarding because educators are able to make positive impacts that may last for their students’ lifetimes. If you are considering a career in teaching, you should consider all of the career-related benefits that come with the job.
Quick Facts about Teaching Career in SA
- South Africa has more than 25 000 public schools, and it employs over 400 000 teachers in the public service.
- Teachers on REQV 13 earn the least, earning between the minimum amount of R210 000 and up to R465 000. Qualified teachers, typically those with a four year degree and REQV 14, earn between a minimum of R278 000 and up to R618 000 (IOL).
Top Places to Study Teaching in 2021-2022 around South Africa
Foundation Phase Teaching Qualifications (Grade R to Grade 3):
- Rosebank College
- Embury College: Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
- Lyceum College: Diploma in Grade R
- College of Cape Town (endorsed by Unisa): The Bachelor Degree in Foundation Phase
- Varsity College: IIE Bachelor of Education in Foundation Phase Teaching
Intermediate and Senior Phase Teaching Qualifications:
- University of Johannesburg Teaching Courses
- Unisa Teaching Courses (Distance Learning)
- UCT Teaching Courses
List of Teaching Courses in South Africa
Find Best Online Teaching Courses to study”