2019 Programmes Scholarships
We are offering scholarships for three of our 2019 programmes – our one-year full-time professional photography programme, one-year full-time cinematography for content creation, and our six-month part-time technical photography programme.
We’re looking for photographers/videographers who want to develop their interest and skills in visual storytelling but need the technical and theoretical support. These programmes are all highly intensive and you must be fully committed to the journey. We have limited scholarships available and each programme has its’ own unique benefits, features and application requirements.
A few important notes:
– Applications close 15 December 2018.
– All applicants will be notified per email whether they have been accepted or not.
– Applicants will need to reside in Cape Town or surrounds for the duration of the scholarship programme.
– Our scholarships do not include accommodation, transportation or living expenses.
– Applicants must have a good grasp of the English language both spoken and further applied in research and writing.
– Preference will be given to those from a previously disadvantaged background.
– Visa requirements are at the accord of the applicant.
Date: 14 January 2019
Venue: Orms Cape Town School of Photography, Cape Town