Find out How Much the Registration Fee at UJ is for 2021
All students, including students whose fees are paid by sponsors or employers, have to pay the following
2021 Registration fees for UJ
Please keep proof of payments for at least two (2) years. No refunds will be approved without it.
Students presenting a bank deposit slip as proof of payment, will be required to have made the payment at least 5 working days prior to the registration date. Students who do not comply with these requirements will not be able to complete the registration process until the payment reflects on the student account.
Further payment details available at UJ’s website
Useful Links for studying at UJ
- BA Design (Communication Design) offered at UJ
- BCom Law offered at the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- When does UJ respond to applications?
- Student Accommodation around UJ Kingsway Campus
- Check your application status at UJ
- UJ Online Application for 2020
- 2020 University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus pdf online
- UJ Late Inquiry and Application for 2020
- Requirements to study social work at UJ
- NBT Requirements for UJ
- UJ Postgraduate Prospectus 2020: For all Faculties
- Find out How Much Registration Fee at UJ is for 2020
- UJ library past papers
- BA Law Course offered by the University of Johannesburg