Grade 10 Investigation Test Questions for Mathematics Term 1:
Mathematical investigation refers to the sustained exploration of a mathematical situation. It distinguishes itself from problem-solving because it is open-ended. In mathematical investigations, students are expected to pose their own problems after initial exploration of the mathematical situation
Grade 10 Investigation Test Questions for Mathematics Term 1 pdf download
Read the following instructions carefully before answering the questions.
- The question paper consists of THREE Activities
- Answer ALL Activities in the spaces provided.
- Clearly show ALL working steps used when determining your answers.
- You may use a non – programmable, non – graphical scientific calculator.
- Write neatly and legibly.
Questions and Answers
My Courses has a large Questions and Answers repository for the most popular High School and Tertiary Schools subjects. This comes in handy when doing your revision or preparing for exams, tests, research tasks, and assignments.