Enroll for Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management at The IIE Rosebank College for 2019
This tourism diploma qualification is aligned to the travel and tourism industry yet is also fully structured to skill students wishing to enter the workplace as self-employed individuals, ideally after a few years of experience with an existing organisation. The purpose of this travel and tourism course is to qualify students to follow a successful career in travel and tourism management.
What careers you can pursue
IIE graduates can pursue careers at junior management level and can work in retail or wholesale travel, at tourism information centres, as tourist guides, tourism development, tour operating, cruise liners, coach companies, car hire companies, theme parks, holiday resorts, parks and game reserves amongst others.
Skills you will develop
This IIE qualification encourages you to develop your people and organizational skills. Not only that you will improve on your communication and problem solving skills.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
To register, you must meet one of the following entry requirements:
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) with Diploma admission – A minimum of 30 % for English is required coupled with a minimum of 40% for four recognised 20-credit NSC subjects;
- A National Certificate (Vocational) NC(V) with Diploma admission – A minimum of 50 % for English with a minimum of 50 % in either Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy, a minimum of 50% in Life Orientation and a minimum of 50% in the three fundamentals and 60% in three compulsory vocational subjects;
- A Senior Certificate (SC) (without endorsement);
- A Senior Certificate (SC) with Diploma admission
- Alternatively, a Higher Certificate (or equivalent) or Advanced Certificate in a cognate field may satisfy the minimum admission requirements to diploma studies.