SEO Course and Training by JellyFish
Want to learn how to propel your website up the search listings? Our SEO training courses will deliver the knowledge you need to improve your performance from organic search.
With every brand fighting to get to the top of Google’s rankings, understanding Search Engine Optimisation has become increasingly vital.
Led by one of our expert SEO team, we’ll teach you the practical skills and tips you’ll be able to use every day.
We also offer private training courses which are ideal if you have a team you want to bring up to speed in SEO.
Our standard course provides you with an excellent foundation for understanding exactly what SEO is, how it works, and most importantly, how to make it work for you.
We’ll teach you how to run a successful SEO campaign and identify quick wins to succeed in achieving your longer term goals.
By the end of the day you’ll have gained invaluable SEO knowledge you can apply to your own websites and campaigns to propel you up the listings.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Implement your first SEO campaign for your website
- Understand how search engines work including key Google updates
- Undertake the keyword research and competitor analysis necessary to initiate your campaign
- Understand the fundamentals of onsite optimisation and best practice around website content
- Recognise the importance of link building and off-site optimisation
Why should I take this course?
This course has been designed for professionals looking to gain an initial understanding of SEO. Perhaps you’re starting a new role in digital or content marketing or need to have SEO knowledge as a secondary part of your job.
Introduction to SEO
- Key terminology, technology and Google algorithm updates
- How search engines work and key ranking factors
- Typical KPIs and benchmarking
- Keyword research
- Landscape and competitor analysis
- Creating a strategy
- Technical SEO fundamentals
- Information architecture and navigation
- URL Structures
- Page titles
- Meta descriptions
- Writing SEO friendly content for your website
- Duplicate content issues
- UX and page design considerations
- Interal linking policies
- Image naming conventions, alt and title tagging
- Off-site optimisation
- Link building and online PR
- Goal reviewing and activity amending