KMTC Courses offered and Qualifications for 2020 – 2021
KMTC Courses offered and Qualifications for 2020 – 2021: The Kenya Medical Training College is a state Corporation under the Ministry of Health entrusted with the role of training of the various health disciplines in the health sector, to serve the local, regional and international markets.
List of Courses offered at KMTC for 2020 -2021:
- Clinical Medicine (diploma and higher diploma)
- Community Nutrition ( certificate, diploma)
- Community Oral Health (diploma)
- Dental Technology (diploma)
- Environmental Health Sciences ( certificate, diploma and higher diploma)
- Health Education and Promotion (diploma and higher diploma)
- Health Records and Information (certificate and diploma)
- Medical Education (higher diploma)
- Medical Engineering (certificate, diploma and higher diploma)
- Medical Imaging Sciences (diploma and Higher diploma)
- Medical Laboratory Sciences (diploma and higher diploma)
- Nursing (certificate, diploma and higher diploma)
- Occupational therapy (diploma)
- Optometry (diploma)
- Orthopedic Technology (Certificate, diploma)
- Orthopedic Trauma and Medicine (diploma)
- Pharmacy (diploma and higher diploma)
- Physiotherapy (diploma, higher diploma)
- Health Systems Management (Higher diploma)
KMTC Application Requirements for different courses
Requirement to study Certificate courses at KMTC:
A minimum aggregate of C- with relevant combination of other subjects is a requirement.
Requirement to study a Diploma courses at KMTC:
KCSE mean grade of C (or equivalent) with relevant combination of other subjects such as English, Kiswahili, Biology, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Physical Sciences.
Requirements for Upgrading courses at KMTC
Holders of a certificate in relevant fields and at least two years working experience.
Requirement to study Higher Diploma courses
Holders of basic Diploma in relevant fields and at least a minimum of two years working experience.
Requirement to study Short Courses
Individuals and groups such as corporate bodies, companies and government ministries interested in any course or courses can make a written request for arrangements to be made.