Life Orientation Grade 10 Latest Assessment Tasks for all terms for CAPS Curriculum (Syllabus) South Africa: A National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) is a single, comprehensive, and concise policy document introduced by the Department of Basic Education for all the subjects listed in the National Curriculum Statement for Grades R – 12. CAPS gives detailed guidance for teachers on what they should teach and how to assess.
On this page you will find Life Orientation Grade 10 Assessment Tasks for all terms for Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
Available Assessment Tasks Topics for all terms Life Orientation Grade 10
TOPIC 1 : SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
This Project seeks to instil knowledge, skills and values that will enable the leaner to understand the role of social and environmental justices in the provision of needed social services to the majority of citizens of South Africa. Alongside that, social and environmental issues are put under the spotlight with an intention to unravel their impact on the livelihood of the South African citizens. The end results shall bring about awareness on these issues so that South Africans could manage their perspectives, views, perceptions and relationships towards caring for each other.
The following content areas are treated in the Project:
- Social and environmental justice.
- Crime and violence as social issues.
- Coronavirus as a social issue.
- Unequal access to basic services.
Duration: Learners may spend FOUR weeks completing this Project.
- A cover page must be provided and should bear the title of the project. For an example, “I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LIFE AND THAT OF THE ENVIRONMENT” .
- A table of contents, wherein the main headings are written in capital letters and the sub-headings in small letters. Additionally, page numbers should relate with the contents of the project. Page numbers should be on the right-hand side and each aspect must be numbered on the left-hand side.
- Strictly follow the sequence of the project together with its marking tool.
- Provide for adequate spacing between paragraphs.
- Use examples to support illustrated points.
- Sources must be used to complete this project. Used sources must be acknowledged.
- In-text referencing could be used and acknowledged in your bibliography. For example, according to Nsimbini (2020) life is defined as “………….” Or, life is ……….” (Nsimbini, 2020)
8. Stick to the instructions above.
More Education Resources
You can find Question Papers and Memos, Study Guides, and Textbooks for various grades below: