LifeLine Ekurhuleni (LifeLine) is a not-for-profit organisation (NPO) which has, over the past 45 years, facilitated emotional wellness in, for and with thousands of individuals and communities throughout the Ekurhuleni Municipal Region.
LifeLine’s strength lies in its ability to engage across different age, cultural, language and education levels, and to empower individuals and communities to “do for themselves”. Our volunteers and staff come from diverse backgrounds and are well-trained and passionate about wellness, caring for others and making a difference.
LifeLine supports the needy and vulnerable in our community, all funds received are used in the provision of free services to the community, which include:
(1) A 24-hour confidential counselling line;
(2) Face-to-face counselling at the Benoni & Tsakane Centres;
(3) Victim support services and counselling in Duduza;
(4) Intermediary services to assist child victims & witnesses of sexual abuse and violence to testify in Courts throughout Ekurhuleni; and
(5) Therapeutic services to the abused women and their children at the Ikhaya Lethemba Shelter in Braamfontein. Johannesburg.
Visit the website