Walter Sisulu University is a university of technology and science located in Mthatha, East London, Butterworth and Komani. Eastern Cape, South Africa, which came into existence on 1 July 2005 as a result of a merger between Border Technikon, Eastern Cape Technikon and the University of the Transkei.
How to apply at Walter Sisulu University for 2021
Welcome to the WSU online application platform. WSU accepts online applications only. It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
1. personal details
2. Address of next of kin.
3. Address of person responsible for the account
4. Email addresses is compulsory
5. All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.It is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.You must read the Prospectus for 2021 admission requirements:You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:http://itsapp.cle.intra.wsu.ac.za:7771/pls/prodi03/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
What is the closing date for applications at WSU?
Application Closing dates:
Faculty of Health Sciences:
30 September 2020
31 October 2020
What Courses are Offered at Walter Sisulu University for 2021?
To see what courses are offered, download the prospectus below for different campuses:
- General prospectus 2020
Student Online Services Portal
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable the students to access their information such as Personal particulars, academic reports, results, fees statements etc online. They will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If they need official stamped report like academic records they have to visit the office rendering that service.
What do you need to access the student services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login to this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need. To download the manual click here. Should you need further information or assistance you are welcome to contact on campus offices on the following emails:
2021 Applications Contacts
List of Universities in South Africa
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Central University of Technology
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Vaal University of Technology
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
- North-West University
- Rhodes University
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences
- Sol Plaatje University
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Fort Hare
- University of Johannesburg
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
- University of Limpopo
- University of Mpumalanga
- University of Pretoria
- University of South Africa
- University of the Free State
- University of Venda
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Zululand
- Walter Sisulu University