MBL Unisa admission requirements
MBA and MBL Admission Requirements
In order to be considered for admission to the MBA programme, candidates must fulfil the following minimum admission requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Hold a Bachelor Honours Degree, or a Postgraduate Diploma (minimum 120 credits), or a 480-credit Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 96 credits at NQF level 8
- Have three years’ managerial/professional experience
- Submit a letter, of no more than three pages, stating reasons for wishing to be admitted to the programme, accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae
- The applicant must be willing to undergo the prescribed selection process and pay the prescribed fee.
- The applicant must successfully complete the SHL Admission Test
- Applicants will be notified regarding the requirements for the SHL test and prescribed fees. These fees are not included in the application fees. The Graduate School of Business Leadership may institute additional selection criteria as it deems necessary.