Second Additional Languages Grade 12exam guidelines 2024 Scope pdf download: It is easier to study when you know what is likely to be assessed by the Second Additional Languages Grade 12 examiners. Grade 12 mid-year (June) and final year (November) are set by external examiners.
The Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) for Agricultural Management Practices outlines the nature and purpose of the subject Second Additional Languages Grade 12. This guides the philosophy underlying the teaching and assessment of the subject in Grade 12. In addition to the Grade 12 material, candidates will be expected to have mastered the content outlined for Grades 10 and 11.
Table of Contents
The purpose of Second Additional Languages Grade 12 Examination Guidelines
The purpose of Second Additional Languages Grade 12 Examination Guidelines:
- Provide clarity on the depth and scope of the content to be assessed in the Grade 12 National Senior Certificate Examination in Second Additional Languages Grade 12.
- Assist teachers to adequately preparing learners for the examinations.
Second Additional Languages Grade 12 exam guidelines 2024 Scope pdf download
Second Additional Languages Grade 12 Examination Guidelines for Mid-Year and Final Exams (English and Afrikaans). This document deals with the final Grade 12 external examinations. It does not deal in any depth with the school-based assessment (SBA), practical assessment tasks (PATs) or final external practical examinations, as these are clarified in a separate PAT document which is updated annually.
Download the exam guidelines below:
Note: The exam guide below was created in 2021, however, it is still be applicable for upcoming 2024 exams, untill the DBE provides an updated exam guideline document.
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- Short Stories: Changes English Grade 12 Study Guide and Notes pdf download
- Afrikaans EAT Grade 12 Trials: Controlled Test September 2021 Term 3 Past Papers and Memos
- English Grade 12 November 2020 Question Papers and Memos Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3
- Afrikaans Huistaal Grade 12 2023 May/June Past Papers and Memos PDF Download
- Grade 12 Poetry Questions and Answers Guide
- To Study Linguistics – What Requirements and Subjects are Needed in South African Universities?
- Hamlet Essays Questions and Answers Grade 12 pdf
- Afrikaans EAT eerste addisionele taal Grade 12 September 2020 Controlled Test Term 3 Past Papers and Memos
Find Articles by Authors
My Courses Editor