Table of Contents
Annual Teaching Plan (ATP) and Teacher Guide
The Teacher’s Guide is for South African Sign Language Grade 9 and contains a full-year assessment guide as well as SBA, Project Tasks or Practical Assessment Tasks for Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4. The guide is useful in terms of what South African Sign Language Grade 9 topics are important, as well as how to assess learners under the same topics. South African Sign Language Grade 9 teacher guide below will aid you as a teacher in order to prepare students for the mid-year as well as final matric exams.
Download ATP pdf Here
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- FOUR reasons why positive relationships between grade 12 learners is important when they engage on assessment tasks
- Compare Tvet Colleges, Universities and Universities of Technology
- Eduvos Courses and Latest Fees Guide
- The Difference Between Perseverance and Persistence When Goals are Pursued
- Artisan Training Institute Courses and Fees for 2024
- Richfield College Courses and Fees for 2024
- 25 Courses that are in Demand in South Africa for 2024
- What Courses can i study with a Higher Certificate Pass in Matric?
Send Us a WhatsApp Message
065 380 8708
My Courses Editor