South Africa is one of the countries with the most reputable Academic Institutions internationally for you to study for an internationally recognised MBA Degree. Below are the top 5 Business Schools in South Africa, ranked by Eduniversal, which offer outstanding MBA Degrees.
1.University of Cape Town – UCT Graduate School of Business
Studying at the GSB is a career-making move. From our top-ranked MBA to our suite of executive education short courses, the GSB caters to leaders and managers at every stage of their learning journey. We listen to the market and develop courses that can help to get you future ready. Find the perfect course for your needs.
2. University of Stellenbosch Business School
USB has significant programme depth. Our flagship degree is our MBA. We also offer postgraduate programmes in Development Finance, Futures Studies, Management Coaching, Leadership and other fields. Overall, we strive to develop responsible leaders through well-grounded business education and research.
3. University of the Witwatersrand – Wits Business School
Wits Business School is the graduate school of business administration of the University of the Witwatersrand, one of the top tertiary institutes in Africa.The School offers a variety of postgraduate academic programmes and executive education programmes as well as weekly public seminars.
4. University of Pretoria – Gordon Institute of Business Science
The school is named after Sir Donald Gordon, in recognition of his contribution to South African business and a significant endowment to GIBS. In May 2017 the annual UK Financial Times Executive Education rankings, a global benchmark for providers of executive education, once again ranked us as the top South African and African business school.
5. UNISA – Graduate School of Business Leadership
Regarded as one of the top business schools in South Africa, the SBL has produced more than a third of all the MBL/MBA degrees awarded by South African universities since its inception.
Is MBA Right for you?
Other Useful Links
- Prospects – the UK’s official graduate careers website
- Quantitative skills – consultancy for research & statistics
- Becta – leading next generation learning
- The WWW Virtual Library – international affairs resources
- Resource Central – Education
- Graduate careers from direct.gov.uk
- Free Web Directory
- Study in UK Universities with Ukstudy.com