- Browse a list of Civil Engineering Courses: distance learning, short-courses, part-time and full-time in South Africa.
Did you know? A Civil Engineer is a person who practices civil engineering, which is: the application of planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructure while protecting the public and environmental health, as well as improving existing infrastructure that may have been neglected.
What subjects do you need to become a Civil engineer in South Africa?
- Minimum requirement for BEngTech (Civil Engineering) at the University of Johannesburg: 28 APS points, with 5 points in English, Mathematics and Physical Sciences.
Top Civil Engineering Courses for Distance Learning in South Africa
List of Civil Engineering Courses that you can learn through distance learning in South Africa:
- Academic Institute of Exellence
- Civil Engineering Studies at Unisa
- Amet Academy of Learning Engineering online Courses
- Civil Engineering Studies at Berea Technical College
List of Civil Engineering Courses in South Africa: Diplomas, Degrees, Certificates
Other Courses to Study
Civil Engineering Courses
Engineering Drafting Courses
Graphic Design Courses
Fashion Design Courses
Financial Management Courses
Human Resources Courses
Information Technology Courses
Interior Design Courses
Property Real Estate Courses
Public Management Courses
Public Relations Courses
Marketing CoursesMachanical Engineering courses
Medical Field Courses
Television Production Courses
Travel and Tourism Courses