TUT Prospectus 2022 pdf download: The strategic focus of TUT as a university of technology is on the development of the human resources of South Africa. Learning programmes are developed, in collaboration with industry and professional bodies, around specific cuttingedge work-related competencies and specifications. The primary focus is thus professional and career-focused education. To promote readiness to practise the career, a system of cooperative education is in place at the institution, which allows the student to be exposed to a period of learning in the labour market. Academic offerings are also designed with the latest technological advances in mind, are student-centred and are aimed at on the development of the student in totality.
How to Apply at TUT for 2022
How to apply for admission? To apply for admission, please visit www.tut.ac.za.
- A valid e-mail address is required before an electronic application can be submitted.
- An e-mail address can be obtained from any one of the free e-mail providers, such as www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com or www.gmail.com.
- A non-refundable fee of R240 for application can be deposited beforehand at:
- ABSA BANK
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 000 3
- In the Reference column, please fill in your identity number.
- NB. Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- Reference number
- When the application has been processed, the applicant will be allocated a unique reference number (his/her student number) for identification purposes.
How to Check Admission status at TUT
To check your status, please visit www.tut.ac.za,
- Click on MENU,
- Click on STUDY AT TUT,
- Click on I WANT TO STUDY,
- Click on Check your admission status,
- Enter your id number,
- Click on submit.
- A new screen will open with your reference number.
- Your status will be displayed and you can view and print a copy of the letter available.