Are you ready to apply at the University of Johannesburg for 2021? If YES, please pay attention to the information below regarding UJ Online Application 2021
UJ has TWO different methods of applying. You have the option to choose only ONE of the following:
ONLINE Web Application = FREE
OFFLINE Paper Application = R200
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail,Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to email@example.com or you may contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
NB: Undergraduate – Please consult the “UJ Undergraduate Prospectus 2019” for full details of the admission requirements pertaining to the programme for which you intend to enrol. Postgraduate –Please consult the relevant Faculty or visit the UJ website for more information.
Useful Links for studying at UJ
- BA Design (Communication Design) offered at UJ
- BCom Law offered at the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- When does UJ respond to applications?
- Student Accommodation around UJ Kingsway Campus
- Check your application status at UJ
- UJ Online Application for 2021
- 2020 University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus pdf online
- UJ Late Inquiry and Application for 2021
- Requirements to study social work at UJ
- NBT Requirements for UJ
- UJ Postgraduate Prospectus 2021: For all Faculties
- Find out How Much Registration Fee at UJ is for 2021
- UJ library past papers
- BA Law Course offered by the University of Johannesburg