UJ Online applications for 2022 (With Paper Form and Prospectus): This page contains all necessary application for applying at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) including: Application dates for undergraduate and postgraduate, 2022 courses prospectus (what courses are offered), Paper application form, and how to check application status.
Our main priority is your progressive, academic and intellectual development and to ultimately shape a graduate who is fully equipped to join the world of work, locally and abroad. Our vision is to educate you to be effective participants in the Fourth Industrial Revolution where technology is changing all aspects of our lives including in our homes and workplaces.
At UJ, you will encounter the finest academic minds from countries across the globe, who will contribute to your academic success. You will also
get to choose from a wide selection of cuttingedge programmes, from undergraduate diplomas to doctoral degrees in our seven faculties and
one College. Technology-rich approaches, which compare favourably to the best universities in the world, are used in teaching and learning.
UJ Application Dates and Deadlines for 2022
UJ Prospectus for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate 2022 Application
UJ Online Application for 2022
Please note the following regarding 2022 online application at the University of Johanesburg:
- No application fee will be charged for online applications.
- If you have previously applied and have a UJ student number, please call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) to ensure that your cell number and email address are captured on our student database. This will ensure that you receive a PIN number to complete the online application process.
- An applicant must go to www.uj.ac.za/Apply and select ‘Apply’ to complete your application.
You can apply online at UJ by following this link: https://registration.uj.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
UJ Paper Application Form download for Undergraduate and Postgraduate for 2022 (pdf)
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
• Incomplete forms will not be processed.
• Only ONE application form per applicant.
• Please allow 3 weeks before checking on the status of your application.
Paper Form Application Guide
- Step 1: Select your qualification study choices 1 and 2. (Ensure you meet the admission requirements as set out in this prospectus.)
- Step 2: If you do not have a UJ student number, please make an application fee payment of R200 and complete the UJ academic application form.
- Step 3: Submit your application to any of UJ’s 4 campuses. Please allow for three weeks before checking on the status of your application. If your application meets