Who can apply at Unisa?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Unisa Application Dates
UNISA Application and closing dates for the First Semester 2019
- Undergraduate Applications: 30 July 2018 – 21 September 2018
- Undergraduate Applications: 3 April 2019 to 30 April 2019
Unisa application status check for 2019
Unisa 2019 prospectus
NB: You can Check Unisa’s website for accuracy of details and updates here