Unisa Bridging Courses for 2020: You may want to start with a Bachelors degree, but you do not have a good matric certificate or you do not meet the entry requirements. The only way you can achieve this is by using the lower level qualifications as a bridging course. You should look at the certificate and diploma programmes that are related to the degree program.
Explore qualifications by interest fields
- Accounting sciences interest fields
- Agriculture & environmental interest fields
- Economic & management interest fields
- Education interest fields
- Arts, humanities & social sciences interest fields
- Law interest fields
- Science, engineering & technology interest fields
General admission requirements for undergraduate qualifications
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications.