UCT Open days 2018
UCT hosts open days aimed at high school students in Grades 10, 11 and 12, their families, teachers and guidance counsellors.
This event presents an ideal opportunity for school-going learners and their parents or guardians to explore the vast range of study options that UCT showcases on this day. Open days give learners the chance to find out for themselves exactly what certain fields of study entail. The opportunity to speak to someone face-to-face about the different academic programmes and what they involve is absolutely vital to making the appropriate study choices.
All faculties and departments participate in this event, which features a wide range of activities including:
- displays by all faculties and their respective departments
- lectures by academic members of staff from the various faculties
- information about financial assistance
- personal interaction with current students and academics
- library tours and exposure to some of the facilities on campus
- sports facilities available to students
NEXT OPEN DAY: 21 April 2018More