When does UJ respond to applications?
Online applicants will receive either a final or deferred status within 48 hours. Hardcopy applicants will receive either a final or deferred status within 5 working days.
As displayed on the UJ website, UJ will be conducting a final selection process after the release of the grade 12 results and inform applicants within 5 working days officially via e-mail, and unoficially via sms, on the outcome of their application status.
How to check your application status for 2020?
Applicants are not required to visit any campus to confirm their final application status. If you have not received a sms/e-mail within 5 working days from the release of the final grade 12 results from UJ, then please click here to verify your application status or call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) for more information.
Useful Links for studying at UJ
- BA Design (Communication Design) offered at UJ
- BCom Law offered at the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- When does UJ respond to applications?
- Student Accommodation around UJ Kingsway Campus
- Check your application status at UJ
- UJ Online Application for 2020
- 2020 University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus pdf online
- UJ Late Inquiry and Application for 2020
- Requirements to study social work at UJ
- NBT Requirements for UJ
- UJ Postgraduate Prospectus 2020: For all Faculties
- Find out How Much Registration Fee at UJ is for 2020
- UJ library past papers
- BA Law Course offered by the University of Johannesburg