Part time Interior Design courses South Africa
1. The Interior Design Diploma – [block]0[/block]
The Interior Design Diploma Course is delivered online, consisting of 12 comprehensive modules and 12 corresponding interactive assignments. The course is designed to be self-paced. Normally you would expect to be dedicating on average about 4-6 hours per week for 24 weeks. However, many students take up to one year to complete their studies because of family or work commitment. Read more
2. Interior Design online short course – [block]2[/block]
In just 8 weeks, you’ll walk away with:
- The confidence to utilise a transferable, creative skill set in your current industry or to enter into the world of interior design.
- Practical skills to create beautiful spaces, with a respected proficiency in the 3D modelling programme, SketchUp.
- The foundational interior design knowledge needed to increase your marketability in the industry and grow your own business
3. Diploma in Interior Design – [block]4[/block]
Junior interior designers with this qualification are proficient in CAD and rendering software. They are clued up on relevant industry materials and services, as well as related construction methods, application and installation. Graduates confidently present visually pleasing design solutions. They are team players, working effectively with other designers and personnel on every level. This qualification gives you an exciting range of employment opportunities.