On this page, we cover the schools that accept grade 12 repeaters in Mthatha.
If you’re looking to redo your Grade 12 in Mthatha, there’s good news for you. There are schools and programs specifically designed to give you a second chance at success. Whether you didn’t meet the requirements for the National Senior Certificate (NSC) or the Senior Certificate (SC), these options can help you get back on track. Let’s explore the opportunities available in Mthatha for repeating Grade 12.
Table of Contents
Schools in Mthatha for Repeating Grade 12
St John College: A gem in Mthatha, St. John’s College offers a rich heritage and quality education. Located at 50 Callaway Street, it’s a school that embraces its history while looking forward to nurturing future leaders. For more details, visit their website or contact Ms. N Siphambo at 047 531 1656.
Milton Mbekela Senior Secondary School: Situated in the historic region of Qunu, Milton Mbekela High School stands out for its academic excellence since its establishment in 1984. This school is an excellent choice for learners residing between Mthatha and East London, looking to revisit their Grade 12 year.
Class Venues for Face-to-Face Tuition in Mthatha
For those who prefer a traditional classroom setting, Mthatha offers class venues that cater to learners looking to repeat Grade 12. These schools provide an environment conducive to learning, with experienced teachers and structured programs.
Second Chance Programme: Your Pathway to Success
The Second Chance Matric Programme is a beacon of hope for learners who haven’t passed their NSC or SC exams. This initiative aims to support students by providing the necessary resources and tuition to succeed. The benefits are clear:
- Achieve Your Matric Certificate: Completing your NSC or SC and receiving your Grade 12 matric certificate opens doors to higher education and employment opportunities.
- Boost in Learner Retention: This program aims to keep learners engaged and motivated to complete their education.
- Skill Enhancement: Participants can improve their computer skills, which are essential in today’s job market.
- Career Opportunities: With a matric certificate, your job prospects and career paths expand significantly.
- Bursary Access: Having your Grade 12 certificate makes you eligible for more bursary opportunities for further studies.
Who Can Benefit?
- Senior Certificate Examination Candidates: Those registered to write the Senior Certificate examinations in June.
- NSC Examinations Part-time Candidates: Learners who attempted the NSC examinations post-2008, writing their exams in May/June and November.
The program focuses on essential subjects that are crucial for further studies and career opportunities, including Accounting, Agricultural Science, Business Studies, Economics, English FAL, Geography, History, Mathematics, Math Literacy, Physical Sciences, and Life Sciences.
For learners in Mthatha seeking to repeat Grade 12, there’s no shortage of opportunities. Whether you opt for face-to-face tuition at schools like St John College and Milton Mbekela SS or participate in the Second Chance Programme, the key is to seize this chance for a brighter future. With targeted support and a focus on essential subjects, your goals are well within reach.
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- Matric Rewrite Schools in Alberton: A Second Chance for Success
- Star School Fees for Matric Rewrite
- The Easiest VS Harder Matric Subjects Based on Pass Rate
- How to Calculate Matric APS Score Points
- Can I Do Adult Matric when I’m 20 Years Old?
- How Long does it Take to Combine Matric Statements?
- How can you Apply for a Replacement Copy of your Damaged or Lost Matric Certificate
Send Us a WhatsApp Message
065 380 8708
My Courses Editor