Accounting Grade 10 2017 November Exam Question Papers and Memos pdf: Questions and Answers. The papers are for Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free…
Accounting Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Accounting Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020: Hello, Accounting Grade 10 Learner. On this section you will find Accounting Grade 10 Revision Notes and Past Exam Papers, Practical Assessment Tasks (PATs), Examination Scope for Learners, Marking Guidelines for Teachers, Exemplars and Preparatory Exam papers, Preliminary (Prelim) papers for different years, Youtube lessons for the specific lessons, Notes and more.
- Revision Notes Materials: We have gathered plenty of study notes for CAPS and IEB curriculums for: Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
- Previous Exam Question Papers: Past Exam Papers include February/March, June, September, and November the following years: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016. Memorandum Question Papers (English and Afrikaans) Memos (English and Afrikaans). You will also find exemplars of preparatory exam papers for: Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, and North West Province.
- Study Guides and Textbooks: We have a collection of textbooks and study guides for learners who wish to pass their exams. Some a free and some you have to purchase.
- Teaching Resources: There are plenty of resources for Teachers such as CAPS Document, Annual Teaching Plans, and Teacher Guides
Accounting focuses on measuring performance and processing and communicating financial information about economic sectors. The discipline ensures that principles such as ethical behaviour, transparency and accountability are adhered to. It deals with the logical, systematic and accurate selection and recording of financial information and transactions, as well as the compilation, analysis, interpretation and communication of financial statements and managerial reports for use by interested parties.
The subject encompasses accounting knowledge, skills and values that focus on the financial accounting, managerial accounting and auditing fields. These fields cover a broad spectrum of accounting to prepare learners for a variety of career opportunities.
Grade 10 Accounting Topics
- Accounting concepts
- GAAP principles
- Accounting equation
- Final accounts and financial statements
- Salaries and wages
- Value-Added Tax
- Cost accounting
- Indigenous bookkeeping systems
- Fixed assets
- Internal control
[ivory-search id=”113536″ title=”Default Search Form”]