Business Studies Grade 12 March Exam Papers and Memos 2020:
List of Business Studies Grade 12 March Exam Papers and Memos 2020
Business Studies Grade 12 CAPS Curriculum
The Four Main Topics of Business Studies
Business Environment (Weighting 25%)
- Micro, market and macro environments
- Business sectors
- Contemporary socioeconomic issues
Business Venture (Weighting 25%)
- Business opportunity and related factors
- Business Plan
- Management and Leadership
- Forms of ownership
- Setting up a business
- Business location
- Investment: securities and insurance
- Presentation of business information
Business Role (Weighting 25%)
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Self-management, professionalism and ethics
- Human rights, inclusivity and environmental issues
- Social Responsibility
- Stress, crisis, change and conflict management
- Relationship and team performance
Business Operation (Weighting 25%)
- Business functions
- Quality of performance
Take a Quiz
Questions and Answers for Business Studies Grade 12
Browse a list of Business Studies Questions and Answers:
- Explain the purpose of the Consumer Protection Act
- Impact of consumer Protection Act on the marketing function
- Analyse the impact of the Consumer Protection Act on ACM
- Which Act compels businesses to display the prices of all goods and services
- Provide Six types of diversification strategy with examples
- How does the National Credit Act assist or help consumers with the fair treatment
- Name any TWO types of integration strategies
View more questions from Morning Answers
Hey, Grade 12 Learners. My Courses portal has everything you needed to ace your matric exams, tests, assessments, research tasks, and assignments. Feel free to explore all resources for grade 12 learners, such as Study Guides, Department of Basic Education Past Exam Papers with Memos, and Speech Topics.
Have you made your career choice yet?
Now that you have made it all the way from your 1st grade to the final (Grade 12) grade, have you made up your mind about what career you want to pursue after matric? Have a look at the below questions and click on the links for more information:
Do you know:
- If you want to study at a University or College?
- What career or course/qualification do you plan to pursue after school?
- What subjects you will need to study for this career?
- Which country do you want to study at, Canada maybe?
- How will you pay for your studies?