Last Updated: [12 January 2024]
Welcome to My Courses (www.mycourses.co.za). The information provided on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the site.
Disclaimer on Legal Information
The content, code, and other materials provided on our website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice.
1. Not Legal Advice
- The information contained on this website is not legal advice and should not be treated as such. We are not attorneys, and the content provided on this website is not designed to replace legal advice.
2. No Attorney-Client Relationship
- The use of any information provided on this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. My Courses is not responsible for any actions taken as a result of the information or services on our website.
- We are not liable for any content, code, errors, omissions, or inaccuracies on our website. Users of our website should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel from a qualified attorney.
4. Compliance and Legal Advice
- While we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no warranties of any kind about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
5. External Links
- Our website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with My Courses. Please note that My Courses does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
6. Further Actions for Compliance
- Depending on your legislation, further actions may be required to make your business compliant with the law. We recommend consulting with a qualified legal professional to ensure your business is in compliance with all applicable laws.
The information provided by My Courses is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Even if My Courses takes every precaution to ensure that the content of the website is both current and accurate, errors can occur. Plus, given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information contained on this website.
My Courses is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.