Effective Date: [12 January 2024]
Table of Contents
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from users who visit our website, including but not limited to:
- Name, email address, and contact details when you register, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a form.
- Information about your interactions with our website for enhanced user experience.
Collection and Use of Information
How and When We Collect Information:
- We gather information from you upon registration, newsletter subscription, or when you participate in surveys and other site interactions.
- Your information is collected to enhance your experience on our website.
Usage of Your Information:
- To provide personalized content and offerings.
- For customer service responses and requests.
- To administer contests, promotions, and surveys.
- To send periodic emails for updates and other relevant communications.
How We Protect Your Information
- We implement regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is secured behind networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights, required to keep the information confidential.
- We use SSL technology for encrypting sensitive/credit information supplied by you.
- We do not store or process transactions on our servers, as all transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider.
Third-Party Disclosure and Links
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties without advance notice, except for website hosting partners and others who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business.
- Occasionally, we may include third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have independent privacy policies; we bear no responsibility or liability for their content and activities.
Google’s Advertising Principles
Opt-Out Options and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) Compliance
- Users can set preferences for Google advertising using the Google Ad Settings page, or opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Do Not Track Signals
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Compliance
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In line with Fair Information Practices, should a data breach occur, we will notify you via email and in-site notification within 1 business day.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
We collect your email address to send information, respond to inquiries, and other requests or questions. To comply with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email.