This page contains Civil Technology Grade 10 Annual Teaching Plan (ATP) and Teacher’s Guide for 2023. These Annual Teaching Plans help the Civil Technology Grade 10 Teachers to teach a…
Civil Technology Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Civil Technology Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2022, 2021, 2020: Hello, Civil Technology Grade 10 Learner. On this section you will find Civil Technology Grade 10 Revision Notes and Past Exam Papers, Practical Assessment Tasks (PATs), Examination Scope for Learners, Marking Guidelines for Teachers, Exemplars and Preparatory Exam papers, Preliminary (Prelim) papers for different years, Youtube lessons for the specific lessons, Notes and more.
- Revision Notes Materials: We have gathered plenty of study notes for CAPS and IEB curriculums for: Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
- Previous Exam Question Papers: Past Exam Papers include February/March, June, September, and November the following years: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016. Memorandum Question Papers (English and Afrikaans) Memos (English and Afrikaans). You will also find exemplars of preparatory exam papers for: Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, and North West Province.
- Study Guides and Textbooks: We have a collection of textbooks and study guides for learners who wish to pass their exams. Some a free and some you have to purchase.
- Teaching Resources: There are plenty of resources for Teachers such as CAPS Document, Annual Teaching Plans, and Teacher Guides
Civil Technology focuses on concepts and principles in the built environment and on the technological process. It embraces practical skills and the application of scientific principles. This subject aims to create and improve the built environment to enhance the quality of life of the individual and society and to ensure the sustainable use of the natural environment. The subject focuses on three main areas, namely:civil services; construction; and woodworking.
Topics to be studied in Civil Technology Grade 10
- Methods of construction of joinery
- Methods of installation of joinery
- Designing of wooden structures for buildings
- Methods of sustaining wooden installations in a building
- Tools and equipment used in the building industry
- Woodwork joints
- Roof construction
- Materials: properties and uses
- Construction: from foundation to wall plate level
- Applied mechanics
[ivory-search id=”113536″ title=”Default Search Form”]