On this page, you will find Applied Mathematics syllabus learning resources aimed at helping the Universities and College Students who are currently busy with their studies. The resources for Applied Mathematics, include Practice Exam Questions and Answers, Previous Exam and Test Papers with answers (where possible), Study Guides and Textbooks, Video Lessons, and more.
The Purpose of Learning Applied Mathematics
The central theme in Applied Mathematics is that of mathematical modelling. The purpose of this study is to reinforce concepts from Geometry and Analytical Geometry and introduce the concepts and techniques of Vector Algebra.
Watch: Applied Mathematics Lesson
Applied Mathematics Questions and Answers
Below are some of the major common questions (essay and short questions), which Applied Mathematics must know the answers to, before preparing for exams and tests assessments:
- Calculate the direction and magnitude of a vector using Analytical Geometry
- Construct a mathematical model of the real-world problem using vector algebra
- Utilize the appropriate mathematical techniques in order to solve the resulting model
- Formulate the equations of motion in a given mechanical system
- Solve first-order Differential Equations (ODEs) and systems of ODEs at an appropriate level.
Useful Textbooks and Study guides for Applied Mathematics learners
Below you will find a list of recommended textbooks and study guides for Applied Mathematics.
Downloadable Notes and Resources
Download Applied Mathematics notes on pdf below from Teachers, Lecturers, Professors, and Course Instructors: