Economics Grade 12 2019 Past Exam Papers and Memos (Afrikaans and English).
Economics Grade 12 exam Guidelines
The Economics exam consists of TWO × 1½ hour papers of 150 marks each. The paper consists of SIX questions divided into three sections. Question ONE is COMPULSORY. There are FIVE other questions from which THREE must be answered. The detailed requirements for each section are shown below:
Paper 1 Exam Topics
• Circular flow
• Business cycles
• Public sector
• Foreign exchange markets
• Protectionism and Free Trade
• Growth and Development
• Industrial development policies
• Economic and social
Paper 2 Exam Topics
• Perfect markets
• Imperfect markets
• Market failures
• Environmental sustainability
List of Economics Grade 12 2019 Past Exam Papers and Memos
Hey, Grade 12 Learners. My Courses portal has everything you needed to ace your matric exams, tests, assessments, research tasks, and assignments. Feel free to explore all resources for grade 12 learners, such as Study Guides, Department of Basic Education Past Exam Papers with Memos, and Speech Topics.
Have you made your career choice yet?
Now that you have made it all the way from your 1st grade to the final (Grade 12) grade, have you made up your mind about what career you want to pursue after matric? Have a look at the below questions and click on the links for more information:
Do you know:
- If you want to study at a University or College?
- What career or course/qualification do you plan to pursue after school?
- What subjects you will need to study for this career?
- Which country do you want to study at, Canada maybe?
- How will you pay for your studies?