Geography Grade 12 Revision Notes and Past Exam Papers from 2021: This page contains all Geography Grade 12 Learning Resources such as Revision Notes, Revision Videos, Past Papers and Memos Pdfs for download, Free Study guides, Text books.
How Useful and Relevant in Geography in Grade 12
Geography is an elective subject that focuses on the study of the human and the physical environments. There are different branches of Geography (for
example, Physical Geography and Human Geography) but they all focus on the concept of space in a continuously changing environment. Geography in Grades 10 to 12 seeks to develop the following knowledge, skills and attitudes in the learners:
- explaining and interpreting both physical and human geographical processes
- describing and explaining the dynamic interrelationship between the physical and human worlds
- developing knowledge about where places are and the nature of a range of different places at different scales
- practising essential transferable skills – literacy, numeracy, oracy, graphicacy
- promoting the use of new technologies, such as Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Geographical and Information Systems (GIS)
- developing a commitment towards sustainable development
- creating awareness and sensitivity for inequality in the world
- fostering empathy, tolerance and fairness
- making and justifying informed decisions and judgements about social and environmental issues.
Geography Grade 12 Topics for Exams
Paper 1 Topics: Theory
- Settlement and Economic Geography
Paper 2 Topics: Geographic skills and techniques
Featured Geography Lesson
Past Exam Papers for Geography Grade 12 include February/March, June, September, and November the following years: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.
Geography Grade 12 Revision Notes and Past Exam Papers from 2020: List of November 2019 Exam Papers and Memorandum Question Papers (English and Afrikaans) Memos (English and Afrikaans).
How Exemplar Preparatory Exam Papers Can help you pass Grade 12
Passing Grade 12 with flying colours requires great effort combined with different strategies available for learners today. One of the best strategies is to use preparatory exam papers exemplars which are available on My Courses website. Exemplars preparatory exam papers for grade 12 help you to:
- Practice with real exam questions
- Do your revision of the whole subject in a short space of time
- Time yourself to complete the whole exam paper in a short space of time. This trains you to write fast in the exam.
On this page, you will find exemplars preparatory exam papers for: Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, and North West Province.
Some of the useful resources on this page include: Exercises, Class Assessments Plans, Assignments and Answers, Research Tasks, Essays Topics and more. Resources are for all terms: Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
Did You Know?
My Courses has plenty of exam preparation resources for Grade 12 Learners, as well as info about what Courses to study after Matric and where to study: Universities, Colleges, Business Schools, High Schools, Primary Schools and Training Companies. My Courses is one of the biggest Formal and Informal Education Directory in South Africa.
List of Geography Grade 12 Previous Question Papers
Learning material provided on this page are for all SA Provinces, such as: Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, and North West Province.