Life Sciences Grade 8 Latest Essays and Topics Guide for CAPS Curriculum (Syllabus) South Africa: A National Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS) is a single, comprehensive, and concise policy document introduced by the Department of Basic Education for all the subjects listed in the National Curriculum Statement for Grades R – 12. CAPS gives detailed guidance for teachers on what they should teach and how to assess.
On this page you will find Life Sciences Grade 8 Essays and Topics Guide for Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
Available Essays and Topics Guide Life Sciences Grade 8
Topic 1: Water Quality Essay Answers Guide
Explain four management strategies to improve the quality of
drinking water. Two sources of water pollution and Two
effects of water pollution on human health.
Management strategies to improve water quality
- Monitoring of emissions from industries
- To discourage water pollution
- Providence of adequate sewage system
- So that excretories don’t pass near water
- Providence of clean containers to collect water
- So that pollutants don’t contaminate water
- Educating people
- On the importance of caring for environment
- Reduction of pesticides usage
- So that there is less run-off of fertilizers to rivers
- Conduct research how to reduce pollution
More Education Resources
You can find Question Papers and Memos, Study Guides, and Textbooks for various grades below: