BUSINESS ROLES (DIVERSITY AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT)
Businesses employ people who have different ways of doing things, which may lead to conflict. It is important that businesses identify diversity issues and find ways to deal with them. Businesses should be well informed about handling conflict in the workplace.
Write an essay on the following aspects:
- Discuss the benefits of a diverse work force.
- Suggest ways in which businesses may deal with language and age as diversity issues in the workplace.
- Explain the causes of conflict in the workplace.
- Advise businesses on how they should handle conflict in the workplace.
BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS (LEGISLATION)
The Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act (BBBEE), 2003 (Act 53 of 2003) (amended in 2013) was introduced to overcome the challenges of Black Economic Empowerment (BEE). Businesses are now compelled to comply with this Act.
You specialise in guiding businesses on the implementation of BBBEE. Write an essay on the following aspects:
- Distinguish between BEE and BBBEE.
- Evaluate the impact of BBBEE on businesses.
- Discuss the implications of the following BBBEE pillars on businesses:
- Management control
- Enterprise and supplier development
- Advise businesses on penalties they could face for non-compliance with the BBBEE.
Questions and Answers
My Courses has a large Questions and Answers repository for the most popular High School and Tertiary Schools subjects. This comes in handy when doing your revision or preparing for exams, tests, research tasks, and assignments.
List of Business Studies Grade 12 Essays Exam Questions and Answers from previous years
Take a Quiz
Questions and Answers for Business Studies Grade 12
Browse a list of Business Studies Questions and Answers:
- Explain the purpose of the Consumer Protection Act
- Impact of consumer Protection Act on the marketing function
- Analyse the impact of the Consumer Protection Act on ACM
- Which Act compels businesses to display the prices of all goods and services
- Provide Six types of diversification strategy with examples
- How does the National Credit Act assist or help consumers with the fair treatment
- Name any TWO types of integration strategies
View more questions from Morning Answers
Hey, Grade 12 Learners. My Courses portal has everything you needed to ace your matric exams, tests, assessments, research tasks, and assignments. Feel free to explore all resources for grade 12 learners, such as Study Guides, Department of Basic Education Past Exam Papers with Memos, and Speech Topics.
Have you made your career choice yet?
Now that you have made it all the way from your 1st grade to the final (Grade 12) grade, have you made up your mind about what career you want to pursue after matric? Have a look at the below questions and click on the links for more information:
Do you know:
- If you want to study at a University or College?
- What career or course/qualification do you plan to pursue after school?
- What subjects you will need to study for this career?
- Which country do you want to study at, Canada maybe?
- How will you pay for your studies?