Business Studies Grade 10 2020 Term 4 November Past Exam Papers and memo pdf Important! We have made a collection of all Grade 10 Study Resources to assist all Grade…
Business Studies Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Business Studies Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2022, 2021, 2020: Hello, Business Studies Grade 10 Learner. On this section you will find Business Studies Grade 10 Revision Notes and Past Exam Papers, Practical Assessment Tasks (PATs), Examination Scope for Learners, Marking Guidelines for Teachers, Exemplars and Preparatory Exam papers, Preliminary (Prelim) papers for different years, Youtube lessons for the specific lessons, Notes and more.
- Revision Notes Materials: We have gathered plenty of study notes for CAPS and IEB curriculums for: Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
- Previous Exam Question Papers: Past Exam Papers include February/March, June, September, and November the following years: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016. Memorandum Question Papers (English and Afrikaans) Memos (English and Afrikaans). You will also find exemplars of preparatory exam papers for: Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, and North West Province.
- Study Guides and Textbooks: We have a collection of textbooks and study guides for learners who wish to pass their exams. Some a free and some you have to purchase.
- Teaching Resources: There are plenty of resources for Teachers such as CAPS Document, Annual Teaching Plans, and Teacher Guides
The subject Business Studies deals with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values critical for informed, productive, ethical and responsible participation in the formal and informal economic sectors. The subject encompasses business principles, theory and practice that underpin the development of entrepreneurial initiatives, sustainable enterprises and economic growth.
Topics for Business Studies Grade 10
Business environment (weighting 25%)
- micro, market and macro environments
- Business sectors
- Contemporary socioeconomic issues
Business venture (weighting 25%)
- Business opportunity and related factors
- Business Plan
- management and Leadership
- Forms of ownership
- Setting up a business
- Business location
- investment: securities and insurance
- Presentation of business information
Business role (weighting 25%)
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Self-management, professionalism and ethics
- human rights, inclusivity and environmental issues.
- Social Responsibility
- Stress, crisis, change and conflict management
- Relationship and team performance
Business operation (weighting 25%)
- Business functions
- Quality of performance
[ivory-search id=”113536″ title=”Default Search Form”]