This page contains Consumer Studies Grade 10 Annual Teaching Plan (ATP) and Teacher’s Guide for 2024. These Annual Teaching Plans help the Consumer Studies Grade 10 Teachers to teach a…
Consumer Studies Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Consumer Studies Grade 10 Controlled Tests and Exam Question Papers, Notes, and Study Guides: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020: Hello, Consumer Studies Grade 10 Learner. On this section you will find Consumer Studies Grade 10 Revision Notes and Past Exam Papers, Practical Assessment Tasks (PATs), Examination Scope for Learners, Marking Guidelines for Teachers, Exemplars and Preparatory Exam papers, Preliminary (Prelim) papers for different years, Youtube lessons for the specific lessons, Notes and more.
- Revision Notes Materials: We have gathered plenty of study notes for CAPS and IEB curriculums for: Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, and Term 4.
- Previous Exam Question Papers: Past Exam Papers include February/March, June, September, and November the following years: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016. Memorandum Question Papers (English and Afrikaans) Memos (English and Afrikaans). You will also find exemplars of preparatory exam papers for: Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, and North West Province.
- Study Guides and Textbooks: We have a collection of textbooks and study guides for learners who wish to pass their exams. Some a free and some you have to purchase.
- Teaching Resources: There are plenty of resources for Teachers such as CAPS Document, Annual Teaching Plans, and Teacher Guides
Consumer Studies teaches learners about responsible and informed consumer behaviour in respect of food, clothing, housing, furnishings and household equipment. Consumer Studies aims to teach learners to make informed decisions, and to make optimal use of resources to improve human well-being. In the practical component of the subject learners have an opportunity to produce and market different products.
Consumer Studies Grade 10 Topics
- The consumer
- Food and nutrition
- Design elements and principles
- Fibres and fabrics
A school chooses ONE of the following for small-scale production:
- Soft Furnishing
- Knitting and crocheting
- Patchwork quilting by hand
[ivory-search id=”113536″ title=”Default Search Form”]